Year 3 Home Learning
Your child can now complete daily set tasks by their teachers to complete on a learning platform called Seesaw which children can access from home. The app allows the teacher to mark and communicate with your child throughout the day. Mrs Aktar & Miss Bulman cannot wait to see some of your fabulous work!
Click the website below to access this learning platform:
We have created learning packs for our children to continue learning from home. We are aware that this work may be difficult to complete in a busy household so have suggested some links for educational games that your children can complete at home on a safe device.
- Timestables rockstars: https://play.ttrockstars.com/auth/school
- Aritmetic https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/daily10
- General: https://www.mathshed.com/ free 14 day trial
- Problem solving: https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/7-11-years/problem-solving
- Reasoning: https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/maths/
- General: https://www.coolmathgames.com/
- Time: https://mathsframe.co.uk/en/resources/resource/116/telling-the-time
- READ, READ AND READ! You could share a story together. This could be a chapter book where you read and discuss a chapter a day.
- Get your child to read a book on Oxford Owl, discuss what your child enjoyed about the book. https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/
- Get your child to read a book on Active learn and complete the activities. These focus on comprehension skills https://www.activelearnprimary.co.uk/login?c=0
- Practise the Year 3/4 for Common Exception words: http://www.crosslee.manchester.sch.uk/serve_file/253974
- Practsise your spelling on : https://www.spellingshed.com/
- Take part in a writing masterclass: https://authorfy.com/https://classroommagazines.scholastic.com/support/learnathome.html grade 2
- SpellFix Years 3-6 free app on phone/IPad
Home Learning Activity Packs
- Go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS
Additional Educational Websites to Explore
English as Additional Language support