Advice and support services



Need advice on health related matters for your child?

Visit the NHS school health service website.

School Nurse Info

Mental Health

Multi-disciplinary Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service for Central Manchester. A local NHS service. 

Manchester Central CAMHS


Manchester City Council 

Visit the council web page for information relating to Admissions, Holiday activities, local carnivals and much more.

Council website - children and families


Supporting families who have children with special educational needs

Parents and Carers can consider accessing support from the agencies and groups below.  For an informal discussion of how we can support you and your family call into the school office and ask for a private conversation with a member of the senior team or attendance officers. 

Independent Parent Advice (for parents with children with SEN)

Coronavirus Advice and Support

If you feel you have symptoms that are similar to COVID, please call 119 for further advice. For booking COVID tests please book online please click here to get an appointment.

For visual aid on what to do in certain situations, please click here to view. 

Student Login